Possible upcoming features:
- Manually add additional items to an auto generated shop
- Ability to create Item Packs. Colelction of items a GM can bulk add to a shop
- Added the ability to export a shop to CSV. Look for the export link when viewing a shop. There could be some edge cases I've missed so expect possible issues. Big thanks to Austin for buying me some coffee and suggesting the idea!
- Custom Shops - Select any items and set the prices for your shop instead of relying on dice rolls
- Added the original item price for GMs to see
- Added option to skip marking up items
- Fixed item markup. Was not randomly picking a value for the markup percentage of each item
- Fixed store size when regenerating the shop. Previously shop size values weren't being used
- GMs can create their own specialized shops now
- Item Quantities Beta (Only on account created shops): A GM can increase/decrease an item quantity which will then update for all users viewing the shop. This could break randomly until a better implementation happens.